Saturday, February 5, 2011

HOW WOULD MY PHILOSOPHY HELP PEOPLE LIVE BETTER LIVES

I believe that my philosophy would help people live better lives in the sense that people should not be so arrogant in thinking that only there way could possibly be the only true way. I think that there is a good chance that we are all right and that life manifest itself in different ways for different people. God has many names. Some people even believe that heaven and hell are personal, and that if you are undeserving you will live in your own repetitive personal hell and that if you are deserving you will live in your own personal heaven. I truly believe that everything is possible, but in the same respect it is questionable. Sometimes I wonder why we have to question so many things rather than just appreciate them, " Never inspect the teeth of a gift horse"(St. Jerome 400 A.D.). I also think people should spend a little less time judging others and take a good look at their own lives and how they should judge themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment